Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Crochet Bear Project

I finally completed my crochet bear project!!!  Yiiiiipeeeeeeee!!!!


The final result 



Elyssa with her brand new bear 



I started this project in October last year.  One full year to complete this project!  Hehe.  I wrote about my "new crochet project" in an earlier blog post  :-)

For the longest time, Mr Bear was in this condition -

Uncompleted Bear
Strangely, I enjoyed crocheting the different components but hated the part of stitching them all together! 

Every once in a while, Elyssa will remind me about the uncompleted bear. Sometimes I would pick the project up.  Then sew a crooked leg.. , take out again, then abandon it for few months, then pick up the project again but cannot find needle la, cannot find white yarn la etc etc..... that's how 12 months passed by!

After all the dilly-dallying, it was took me just one weekend to finally complete it. (told myself to complete it by hook or by crook. Dun care whether "senget  or not)  Haha... should have just finished it much earlier!

Super pleased with my completed bear!  I've started on my second bear for Erin.

Completed Legs for Bear #2 


Hopefully Bear #2 doesn't take me one full year ! :-) 

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

wah so cute!!!

hahaha you have the patience for this