Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Improvisation

Blur me forgot to pack the milk storage bottle to the office today!

Was wondering what to do with my precious 2oz, plus another 2oz that I will get from my afternoon pumping session - Go home and take bottle? (but quite far) Buy mineral water bottle? (but need to walk out to nearby shops) Drink it? (No way I'm gonna throw but still a bit "sayang" since I want Erin to benefit from my milk).

Looked around my room then saw a bottle of GNC Fenugreek pills that I just finished that morning. Bingo! Decided to use that. Washed a couple of times with hot water, then cold water to cool it down, then poured my precious milk into it.

My Milk Bottle for the day



Err....hope I don't end up poisoning baby Erin!
Gonna let her drink as soon as I get home. She puts all sorts of unsterilised things in her mouth these days, so this can't be that bad rite?? *fingers crossed*

10 comments:

Stacy said...

You could just have put the whole pump into the fridge. Add to it in the afternoon session then put pump in fridge again. After work take pump with contents home, 2+2oz shouldn't spill that easily. :D

Adrine said...

Chi2 - That crossed my mind too but was worried that the entire pump may be too conspicious in the office fridge!
I could bag it up but then my colleagues won't know what it is and my jostle it (when they put their own stuff) and spill the milk. Imagine me or them having to clean up my breast milk from the office fridge. He he...not a situation I want to be in!

Adrine said...

Chi2 - That crossed my mind too but was worried that the entire pump may be too conspicious in the office fridge!
I could bag it up but then my colleagues won't know what it is and my jostle it (when they put their own stuff) and spill the milk. Imagine me or them having to clean up my breast milk from the office fridge. He he...not a situation I want to be in!

Ai Sakura said...

haha I laughed at the thought of the mineral bottle! You must remember to add a note to tell others not to drink in case they think it's soya bean drink ;p

Ai @ Sakura Haruka

Small Kucing said...

LOL...salute you!

well, as long as can use sudah lah

kathy

http://www.smallkucing.com
http://mamakucingbooks.blogspot.com

Kristie said...

Yes very important to save every single drop... I would improvise too :-)

http://kristieblog.blogspot.com/

Health Freak Mommy said...

Muahahaha, I would hv done the same too!!

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea! Hey, you take fenegreek for breastfeeding?

Miracles in my life said...

Maybe get some bags to store BM and leave in ur pump bag? but u have a great solution!!lol

Mummy Gwen said...

You are very quick thinking. Next time don't forget the bottles.