Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cooking n Baking Bug

I've been bitten by the Cooking and Baking Bug!
Erin is getting bigger and I now have a maid clean up, so those are key contributing factors :)

From this weekend -


Mickey and Hello Kitty Cookies
Since the recipe I used called for refrigeration, I made the cookie dough on Fri night and baked them on Sat morning.


Sunday breakfast -
Chinese Styled Dried Prawns with Chives Pancakes using my Happy Call Pan



Dinner - Pork Chops with Eggy Tomato and Onion Sauce

Added broccoli for greens and Pasta for carbs. Used Happy Call for the pork chops and broccoli.
(Original plan was to eat the pork chops with rice, but my rice bin has been invaded by those pesky rice bugs. Yikes! Goes to show how often I used to cook. he he.)


Sunday lunch - Fried Organic Noodles
Had this with store bought Sambal Belacan. Yumz!
Mebbe I'll make my own next time :)



Sunday Morning Activity with Elyssa - Milo jelly
She just loves "helping" mummy.

Pooh, Mickey and Hello Kitty jellies
Super easy to make and I'm sure kids will love 'em!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Since the day I started to read your blog, you and your hub loves to travel. Then after having baby Erin, the plan change and now you become a terrific mummy at work and also in the kitchen. Furthermore, you even taken up baking class. Adrine, I'm very proud of you.

MeRy said...

You can cook n bake so well.

Stacy said...

The food end up tasting good or not? Cookies look good. Milo jelly very dark hehe.

Stacy said...

The food end up tasting good or not? Cookies look good. Milo jelly very dark hehe.

Adrine said...

Angeline - thx! He he...hope my new little hobby will last.

MeRy - still a beginner :)

Chi2 - Food tasted ok by my standard. :)
Mickey, Hello Kitty and Pooh went out for a day by the beach and got a nice dark tan....

Health Freak Mommy said...

Woohoo, great job to you!! First you baked that fantastic choc cake for Elyssa's bday party. Then all these goodies!! I am so going to get the HCP soon!

Family First said...

Wow, another happy HCP customer :D Great job there!

Kristie said...

wow u are really on a cooking/baking spree lah!!!!

Which cookie recipe did u use in the end? :-)

LittleLamb said...

yes yes yes..cook more. with maid to do the cleaning up is just bliss. better still, get her to learn.. then u can come home for dinner... thinking back, i so miss my first maid who used to cook for me...hehehehe

r u still doing baking sessions at Caramel?

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...you are really a good cook! Another mummy using the HCP. I think I'm going to get one soon.

Mom's The Cook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh you are really a wonderful cook and baker. the cookies and cakes are cute! how's the HCP? good?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh, I like them all!
The milo jelly looked very yummy leh..sure very "milo-ty":-)