Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feeding Baby Erin Solids

I never had any problems feeding baby Elyssa. She used to eat anything and everything, making me feel like the best cook in the world.

With baby Erin, I kinda expected the same. After all, same genes mah, and she has been showing "greedy" signs as well. Eg: she gulps down her milk like no tomorrow, cries before the 3 hour clock (sometimes after 2 hours) and smacks her lips when she sees us eating. Plus she has been gaining weight pretty fast lately :)

So when I made blended porridge for her recently, I was little surprised with her reaction.


"Hmm...what is this? Let me try, mummy"


"Pffffft. NO LIKE !!!!!!! "


"Ok. I'll give it another try"


"Bleeeakkkk....... WHAT on earth was that, mummy ???????"

*sigh*

9 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hahaha! Erin's expressions are just too cute!! Mummy had a hard time feeding her but had a good time photographing her instead :)

Unknown said...

wahaha...baby erin so cute and funny...Adrine, Gong hey fatt choy ya.

Unknown said...

I think mummy Adrine made baby's expression very funny! Hey, she's not greedy lar... maybe not enough feed, haha! Gong xi fa cai to you... this year got double returns! : )

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahahhahhaha...i love the photos despite the stress that mummy had to endure. Maybe it's takes a while for her to get used to the taste. Ashley was very enthusiastic when we feed her solids for the first time. However, she turned out to be such a poor eater :(

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family, Adrine :)

Stacy said...

Heh very cute. Pity lighting was from behind or even better.

Daddy said...

LOL! Great moments captured. We have just started Chenya on solids yesterday with steamed avocado and breast milk. So far so good but with kids, you will never know...Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to you.

the little prince said...

Mummy still manage to take baby photo! Salute!! :-)

I try 2 or 3 times with my baby. She continue dislike the semi-solid then I stop for a week!!

Then only start all over again!!

Sue said...

LOL!!! Her reaction had me in stitches :D She soooo cute!

Alice said...

haha...her expressions really gave the accurate message!.....haha