Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Short Holiday - JB & Singapore, Melaka

Everyday, hubby has been bugging me - "eh, why never update your blog??"
It's just that these days, I have even less time for myself (since Elyssa is at home with me) and when I have the time, I don't seem to have the mood to blog.

But here's a post before I have to blow off the cobwebs ;)

Recently, we went for 2 short holidays -
1st short holiday - JB & Singapore. Hubby had a biz trip to JB on Thurs and Fri, so we tagged along then hopped over to S'pore for the weekend.

Stayed at Thistle Hotel, JB for 2 nights. I loved the spacious room!

Elyssa exploring the hotel room

Elyssa and I enjoyed plenty of time just lying in bed and watching tv, while daddy went to work :)

On Saturday morning, we took the shuttle bus from the hotel to Marina Sands in SG. Elyssa really enjoyed the bus ride!

Christmas lights @ Orchard Road. Decorations were lovely but as usual, the place was just so crowded.


2nd Short Holiday
- Holiday in Melaka with hubby's side of the family. 9 adults and 5 kids altogether. Elyssa is now old enough to play with her 4 cousins and she had an absolute blast! In fact, every time we drove out (including a one hour journey to the Tangkak waterfall) she chose to sit with the jie-jie's rather than with hubby and I. He heh.... we had no complaints. Peace for us at last :) She was pretty well behaved the entire holiday except for the last evening when she got re-a-lly cranky due to insufficient sleep.

Some photos -

Our Japanese dinner on Christmas day

Yummy sushi platter

Cousins fooling around

Fun time at the Tangkak waterfall

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I quickly read ur blog once u updated! so how are u mommy? feel excited for ur second one!

Adrine said...

Thanks Angeline. I'm feeling good now :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

glad to read your update. hope you are feeling better :)
oh my, I love the bed in Thistle. Can sleep 5 people?

Alice Law said...

The Sushi platter, my girl(a die hard sushi fan) will sure drool over it! Wow, that's a really spacious hotel, maybe we can consider to stay there too(on our next trip to Sing) if the rate is reasonable!;D

Have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Wah, I go Tangkak so many times but never knew they got a famous waterfall there.. hehe. Only know they are famous for beef noodles.

Gld to know you're feeling good now.

ChloeRuoyi said...

The bed in Thistle is really HUGE!! Sounds like a great getaway as you had some time to relax, shop and catch up with family.

MeRy said...

Fun trip..

Oliveoylz said...

Have never seen the rooms at Thistle. Looks good after the reno. Bed is fit for a king! Good to read that you're better now.

Daddy said...

Hi. Just dropping by to wish you a Very Happy New Year.

Irene said...

wah Thistle Hotel's room very spacious & nice! and i love big big big family trip! niceee!