Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

1 Year, 6 months old

A slightly belated monthly update.

Do I look cool or what?

1. Weight - 10.9kg
Height - to be updated
No. of teeth - still 7 with no sign of new teeth

2. Favourite word at the dining table? "EAT". When I try to feed her while eating my own meal, I hear this word almost every minute.

3. She reminds me of an old auntie sometimes. Once when I got into the car, she said "eck eck" (for dirty) and pointed to some bird droppings at the car window. Few minutes later, she said "eck eck" and pointed to the same place again. By the time we reached home, I think she had repeated the process about 6 times. ha hah!

4. She can be quite bossy! Like when she wants to dance, she'll make others dance too. And her dancing often involves her lifting the front portion of her t-shirt up and down. She'll gesture to others (usually "ah kong", "ah mah" or cousin Justin) to imitate this movement. If they don't follow her "instructions" then she'll go and lift up their t-shirts for them !!

5. On a daily basis, there will be a few roll-on-the-floor-and-cry moments when she doesn't get what she wants. We just ignore her until she stops..

6. I'm pretty sure there are other updates but I can't seem to think of what else to write for this "1 Year, 6 months old" post. The most important thing for me is that she can now say "mah mi". She often says it with a sweet little smile. And yup, my heart just melts each and every time !!! ;)

3 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hehehehe....the roll on the floor and cry moments. I name it the 'bollywood actress' style. great that elyssa loves to eat :D i bet she looks really cute when she's dancing.

Caterina said...

being able to use the potty? and using the potty to get food? hahahaha.... cute girl...

2ma said...

i would love to see elyssa dance!!! when will you video it & share with us?? *hehe*