Erin's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Elyssa's Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mother's Birthday

We celebrated my mum's birthday last Saturday at a Korean BBQ restaurant in Taipan. I can't remember the name, but it's the shop above Noodle House. Food was so-so only and it was quite pricey. (RM 5 for a bowl of normal rice ???)

But ok la....it was still a nice experience as it was the first time to a Korean BBQ restaurant for most of us. Looks like we'll stick to chinese food next time for family occasions.


" Happy Birthday Mama/Ah Mah, from all of us!!!"

I know it's blur, but that's the only decent photo I have for the night. During dinner my sis complained that the photos of my blog were not clear. Hmm... just that morning, hubby and I were looking at DSLR cameras. I'm so tempted now...

4 comments:

andrewjune said...

happy birthday to ah mah!

yup, korean rice is very expensive! i prefer jap than korean food :-)

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Birthday to your mum! Wah expensive eh. I never liked Korean food..haha..

Ciki said...

awww... lovely family photo! your girl is too cute:D

Fussy mum said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!